Managing Middle School Stress

Check out this great little video on Middle Schoolers and Stress Management! 

Is your child struggling with any of these?  Nipping mild stress in the bud early on reduces stress and anxiety from growing bigger throughout the school year.  If you want to give your back-to-schoolers some great stress/anger management skills, and help develop healthy coping skills for later in life call Joan Chapman to set up your free 360Family intake assessment.

                                    


3 comments:

  1. This is really very impressive guide of valve selection which can be very helpful for many industry people. Thanks for sharing this valve selection tips. illinois standard health employee application for small employers Nice Website. You should think more about RSS Feeds as a traffic source. They bring me a nice bit of traffic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. casa de amigos health center houston tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work. illinois standard health employee application for small employers Useful information shared.. I got good information to read this article, thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete